
Me and Carene in the toilet

Me and carene

My lao ma and Alicia niece

Me in toilet
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!!
May all your wishes come true
And get lots of hong pao
Most importantly
Stay Happy!
First Day of Cny juz over , damn tired as went visiting. Went to lots of places.
At most of the place , they all say I black!
I am not that black , am I?
Collected hong pao while visiting. Smsed kok foo at my relative hse as very sian.
Last stop at my auntie hse. Thn come hm le.
During the eve , got cny celebration at sch.Kelly dar and dine got perform.
When dine sing with jia wei , we scream.
who's the we?
eh...me , athirah , jia yu , ching yi and the ppl sitting behind.
Thn end le , went to plaza with carene,.
Thn carene come my hse.
After that went to cousin hse to eat.Thn stay til 9 plus.
thn come hm le.
When thats for cny eve and 1st day.
seeya soon
JA MATA~!
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 1:19 am