
Charmaine Soh Fang Yu
Born on 30051994
Studies in WSSS
was a
and is a WSMB ; Flautist
and a part of the5devotees :D
A Sone
♥STITCH
♥SNSD
hotmail • facebook • Soshified


This picture of cloud is cool too rite...The whole thing leh...i not kidding...really...
Hahax...funny rite? Lame person...dun noe who go write one....hahax...shld be girls bah...but thn maybe is the boys leh...dun noe lar...Not long thn athirah cum to class le...thn i ask her to something for me for art.I took her pic when she is doing...hahax...
Today after exam , i went to lot 1 to pierce my ear.We went to yellow to pierce, I was damn nervous lar coz i scared pain.Thn i was the first to pierce.I squeezed tata hand lyk siao coz very pain.Now better le lar...but hor very scary leh....maybe after awhile , thn i go pierce second hole on my left ear...yar , maybe...After we pierce , we went to buy some things thn they cum to my hse to 'party'.They cum watch crayon shinchan.Up to them lar , i was playing my neopet.Hahax , lame person we might be wondering....so big still play neopet? LOL....