To see mao ge again:D Red converse shoes
Purple converse shoes
To meet 黑 Girl
To meet 星野老师
To meet 真岛浩老师
That awesome camera a STITCH T-shirt
another STITCH T-shirt a STITCH
another STITCH
a BIG STITCH a STITCH ear Go to Japan
SYF 2012 WSMB ; GOLD
Learn popping
Learn C-Walk
Hello everybody! I so long nv cum update my blog le...pai seh arh...Well, today was english paper for common test 3...the rest are at next week...
Today i finally bought fairytail book 1...i wanted to buy it a few weeks ago and it was out of stock..so luckily i bought it today...Kelly went to HONG KONG and will be back on 8 Aug but will be back in sch next week...
Ytd saw jing ting in plaza...Still as chio as ever..She gt pierce tongue sia...i juz know it ytd..lolx...
Today i damn 'high'...For wht reason?I dun noe....Ate mac for lunch and tok abt the seven month...Thn went walk walk...ohya...I saw li ying at plaza today...Hahax...she so different lor...lolx...
Common test is cuming le....or shld i say it has alr started...so i will not be updating my blog for awhile again...pai seh arh...bye