<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7483339015002319599?origin\x3dhttp://behindinfinityl-ove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
behindinfinityl-ove.
follow me on Twitter
Disclaimer.

Thiz ishh
Charmaine's blog...
Strictly NO spammings
Contents are 1000%
COPYRIGHTED
Its better viewed in IE
If you are not happy
Then please click here
human beings (s)

That Girl.

♥Charmaine :D


Charmaine Soh Fang Yu
Born on 30051994
Studies in WSSS
was a Bppsian
and is a WSMB ; Flautist
and a part of the5devotees :D
A Sone
STITCH
SNSD

Je t'aime
hotmailfacebookSoshified

hearts talking.



strike out.

To see mao ge again:D
Red converse shoes
Purple converse shoes
To meet 黑 Girl
To meet 星野老师
To meet 真岛浩老师
That awesome camera
a STITCH T-shirt
another STITCH T-shirt
a STITCH
another STITCH
a BIG STITCH
a STITCH ear
Go to Japan
SYF 2012 WSMB ; GOLD
Learn popping
Learn C-Walk

loves.

ILenalee公主
ILucy Heartphilia
IFate Testarossa
ID-GrayMan
ISoul-Eater
IFairyTail
IComics
IiCarly
ISNSD
ISisterships
IPhotography
IFreestlye dancing
IMusic
IMovies
IMy computer!

alternative exits.


my days, not yours.


my type of music.



thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Negima Wii Game...Cool Izzit it?...I also wan one!!!

These days hor...i keep get jealous lor...reason?...simple coz...MY CLASS GIRLS ARE READING NEGIMA!!!!!!!!.....And i cant stand it....I tried to take it as it is juz a book but i... I juz cant do it... After all , negima is my longest favourite book ....I love it book no matter wht... I started to chase after negima at at august 2006...almost 1 year le...I was der only one in class tat read negima...I found tat it is vey nice...Thn i told PQ abt it..Well , PQ was my comic buddy... So no matter wht comic i read i will tell her...I dun mind her reading der same book as me coz...WE ARE BUDDIES!!!

Actually i dun really wan to tok abt it lor...I feel so der sad...coz last time when i bought negima to sch...nobody wan to care wht i read...thn now ting ting bought it to sch thn everybody start to read....haiz....I dun wanna care le...i juz care abt myself can le...after all its my life....

Ok....I dun wan to tok abt anything le...anythign including kelly n me and other things...i juz feel lyk being alone....Alone.....

To: PQ
erm , i miss eu so much...I cant really find someone wif common interest lor...in sch hor...I cant tok abt comics...nce i tok abt it...my fren usually nv really care wht i say...so i dun really feel lyk toking to them abt comics le....Thn now my class gt a lot ppl reading mo fa lao shi... And i m damn bu shung lor....PQ if u were wif me....At least i wont feel so bad....Hope we can go out together again....ohya...for ur info....now hor...comic is not $5 le...now is...erm...i think $5.50 lor... coz of GST....haiz....even more expensive lor....note: only for chuangyi one...taiwan der i dun noe...Hope u are enjoying life in sch!


黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 6:01 pm