
Hei tang ma qi duo-brown sugar macchito has start to air!...well,i noe it is abit late to say tisnow coz the show aired in taiwan on15 july...i wa juz informing...
Well...see i nv update the blog for quite a long time le...gt anyone miss me? hahax...I now playing neopet and audition...thinking tat i very lame & childish rite?...too bad but u r quite rite...i bcoz nth to do thn will play one...
Ytd was mei mei burfday and i forgot abt it...hw could i forget...mei mei burfday leh...lolx...nvm coz i gave her the present le....lolx....athirah cuming up next...
Miss chew is leaving on 20th july....tat is tis friday le...hw? I surely will miss her one lor...Coz i dun really lyk my teacher now...haiz...today i gt band...i came back from band and came to post tis....
Kkz...i gt nth to say le...
JA MATA~!
note:Anyone gt neopet or audition?Can tell me? I wanna find u....thnx...
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 6:59 pm