
Guess which one ish gui gui? answer:the one lying down...
isn't she cute? Hahax...Dun mind me coz i am crazy....kay...lets tok today...
Today morning i wake up and play com...i was feeling abit unwell... But i still continue....At abt 12...I was to meet PQ...we were goin to lot 1...But before tat muz help lao ma go change the pawn shop thing...thn i and PQ meet up...
We went to the cinemas to buy ticket first when we reached there...we watched a 2 o'clock show....After buying the ticket,we went to comics connection...I wanted to complete the set of rave comics i have...tat is abt 1-10...I bought 2 books first...we spent almost 20 mins in there..after tat...we went to arcade to play...when it is 1.40...we went to toilet and thn we went to buy popcorn...
Now...guess wat show we watching...PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN...hahax... I luv it so much...It was very cold in there...the show was so exciting...hahax...
Guess tats abt it today...JA MATA~!
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 6:14 pm