Soul Eater
Soul
MakaThe pics above are all from soul eater.The story was very nice.I lyk it...I think i say tat a lot time le? Maybe? lol....I didnt manage to buy soul eater book 3,4,6,7,8 lor ..i wan and now i hv to wait...even though i read it on the net le but i wan to raed it "on" my hands...Ppl lyl PQ wil understand it lar...But maybe some ppl will also understand it...
Today i have nth to write...really...believe me...Wat shld i write abt? Let me see......Oh...I saw shu min in plaza today...She was waitin for her fren...but guess wat time? 6pm...and tat time was 3.50 or something lyk tat...She was goin to wait so long for them...haiz...I think she finally met them le bah...hahax...
Today i gt back my maths paper...I gt 23 upon 40..YAY! i passed sia...not only tat...I won kelly in maths too...Now i all pass le...except for lit as i still dun noe the marks...
Sian sia...Nth to do lor...haiz..nvm
JA MATA~!
黑色的天使 ; 白色的恶魔 6:01 pm