To see mao ge again:D Red converse shoes
Purple converse shoes
To meet 黑 Girl
To meet 星野老师
To meet 真岛浩老师
That awesome camera a STITCH T-shirt
another STITCH T-shirt a STITCH
another STITCH
a BIG STITCH a STITCH ear Go to Japan
SYF 2012 WSMB ; GOLD
Learn popping
Learn C-Walk
Soul Eater...At first when i first saw tis bokk(which is quite long ago)i actually tot of buying it but i dun noe why i didnt buy...Now i bought it...I noe tat..TIS BOOK IS TOTALLY COOL!!! i dun belive it man...I tot i will lyk negima for long time which it is already is , in theend i lyk soul eater beta... The story is juz damn nice...I juz dun noe wat to say...
S.H.E new album ...i juz bought it...the song are nice...luv it man...She gave a extra disc of the song from the 7-11 store advertisement song...and a jigsaw puzzle of S.H.E...cool izzit?
Today i watch n i could only say tat the fighting was so cool...Cloud was so handsome...heehee..
Siti has been flooding me lyk siao...haiz...th now is tata... WISH FOR NOW Gt Soul eater anime More soul eater pic Soul eater bk 3,4,6,7,8 out quickly