To see mao ge again:D Red converse shoes
Purple converse shoes
To meet 黑 Girl
To meet 星野老师
To meet 真岛浩老师
That awesome camera a STITCH T-shirt
another STITCH T-shirt a STITCH
another STITCH
a BIG STITCH a STITCH ear Go to Japan
SYF 2012 WSMB ; GOLD
Learn popping
Learn C-Walk
Nice pic izzit it?Haha...Gt it from a fren in friendster...
Finally holiday le...I hope everyone is havin fun...I wan to wish everyone a HAPPY HOLIDAYS~! Now start holidays liao..the first i did for tis mornin was on the com...hahax... I finally get to play the com everyday le...
My birthday coming le...i wan to thank every of those who had wish me a happy birthday in advanced...I do not really nid a present from u as long as u always remember me...
oh yar...i came from sec 1 camp le~~! It was fun...and i met our instuctor Chun Chun Chun..He dun wan to tell his full name sia..I kept askin him to say but he dun wan say...during the camp,miss chew suddenly turn more...more lyk a kid...haha...of coz after she had her 28 birthday...ah...said her age le...But i juz wan to say i had fun during the camp... Tat is all i wan to say... JA MATA~!
To tata Thnx for ur advanced...erm...hw to say arh?Thnx for ur advanced birthday wish from u...but i think u might be at malaysia when i post tis...I wan to say tat erm...dun say tis type of things coz it is so ....gan dong tat i might u noe...cry...But i wan to thnx u alot for ur care since we met... arg....dun noe wat to say...juz tat...thank u....very much...honto arigatou.... To kelly dar Thnx for ur advanced birthday wish...I wanted to thank u...actually u dun nid to buy such expensive present..all u nid is to keep tis friendship of me amd u...